BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Paintable Minatures.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
carla church
United States
California
flag msg tools
I'm looking for a game that I can get into that has paintable minatures. I don't want a fantsy game, so no Warhammer or WOW or anything with fantsy creatures. I love Settles of Catan and Risk and A&A. The only issue with Axis and Allies is no painable pieces,but I like that its realistic. I looked at Memoir 44 and Tides of Iron but those kind are like 2 player games and I was hoping for something more people could play with me. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stadel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure what you consider a paintable miniature as A&A has loads of plastic bits. Most of Fantasy Flight's bigger games have minis though the theme is usually SF or Fantasy. Not sure what games you like but there are minis in:

The Adventurers
Bootleggers
Age of Empires

There are plenty of miniature games you might like, esp. around WWII (Flames of War is one of the more popular games, but there are tons of others ... DBA, Fields of Glory, etc ...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.