Carcassonne: Expansion 8 – Bridges, Castles and Bazaars» Forums » General

Subject: Release Date rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Jay at Rio Grande Games just informed me that he expects an April or May release of this expansion. That refers only to the English language edition. I believe the German edition is already released. April/May can't come soon enough!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Bruun
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeeeexcellent!!

My birthday is April 28th. I'll have to start putting the bug in my wife's ear about how great of a birthday present this would be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Korfmann
United States
Wilson
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My birthday is in December. I don't think I'll be waiting that long! Just when I get them all, another one comes out! I guess it's a good problem to have. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We in the UK, have just been told by our distributors to expect this for release the week of May 17th.

(of course this is subject to change at a moment's notice, or the eruption of a volcano!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.