Jenks
Germany
Eckernfoerde
Schleswig-Holstein
flag msg tools
badge
Lest we Forget
mbmbmbmbmb

I have been thinking over the last few days of novel ways of making a bit of spare geekgold so I can get my UberGeek badge and waste it in the games for geekgold autions. I think I have found a novel way to do it, and also solved the problem of my Avatar being permanently under construction.

Here's the idea. You pay me some GG, and I will change my avatar to a picture of your choice (provided it falls within the bounds of taste/decency/BGG rules) I have yet to decide exactly what the going rate should be, and if I get no interest/huge interest, I might alter one way or the other.

= 35thumbsup worth of exposure, with a minimum time of 1 week per hiring.

I thought that this was the most sensible way to ensure value for money - if it were purely time-related, then a quiet week for me would equal no exposure for you. This way, the more thumbs I get, the more people are seeing your(my) Avatar. There is also the option to put a bit of blurb at the top of my profile for people to read if they click on the picture.

or

Buy me an Uber-geek badge, and have your message in it for 6 months!

Am I a good prospect? Sure I am! I am not the most prolific poster, but I do post wise words on occcasion, and already in my short time here have a stickied post on the new-user forum.

If you want to hire my avatar space, then please post and let me know how long for - I'll let it run a day and see where we are.

• [+] Dice rolls
Peter
United States
Carol Stream
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Casual Gamer
badge
You'll get over it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Uberbadge Sold!

It must say "Aldie Rules!!!" preferably in a cool font and color scheme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenks
Germany
Eckernfoerde
Schleswig-Holstein
flag msg tools
badge
Lest we Forget
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! That was easier than I thought. Aldie Rules for 6 months from today. Thanks a million, and I hope you like the colour scheme. If not, let me know what you'd prefer. The customer's always right, after all
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.