Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Two questions about Valentine's Day rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John O'Haver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
One: No one ever says Saint Valentine's Day anymore unless they are referring to The Saint Valentine's Day Massacre. Why?


Two: I saw the cover of a woman's magazine on which it advertised one of the interior articles entitled SEX: 99 Ways To Drive Your Man Crazy with Pleasure. It seems to me that last year, a similar article claimed 101 ways. My question is... Is this an additional 99 ways for a total of 200? Or were two ways cut from the list? If so, why?

I'm curious on the off chance some woman might decide to try one on me. I'd like to know if it was one that was discredited, recalled, made illegal, or is harmful to my health.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that two ways were cut from the list. Wiser heads prevailed and concluded that 101 ways was just too dangerous.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My advice is to hide your wrench...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spielfreak wrote:
My advice is to hide your wrench...


Wait... are we talking about sharing wi-fi still?

-DK
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Petricini
United States
Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
scribidinus wrote:
Two: I saw the cover of a woman's magazine on which it advertised one of the interior articles entitled SEX: 99 Ways To Drive Your Man Crazy with Pleasure. It seems to me that last year, a similar article claimed 101 ways. My question is... Is this an additional 99 ways for a total of 200? Or were two ways cut from the list? If so, why?


We're in a recession man! Everything is fair game for cuts - including reach arounds.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
scribidinus wrote:
One: No one ever says Saint Valentine's Day anymore unless they are referring to The Saint Valentine's Day Massacre. Why?


Two: I saw the cover of a woman's magazine on which it advertised one of the interior articles entitled SEX: 99 Ways To Drive Your Man Crazy with Pleasure. It seems to me that last year, a similar article claimed 101 ways. My question is... Is this an additional 99 ways for a total of 200? Or were two ways cut from the list? If so, why?

I'm curious on the off chance some woman might decide to try one on me. I'd like to know if it was one that was discredited, recalled, made illegal, or is harmful to my health.


I say St Valentine's Day often... but then I celebrate Saint Valentine's Day for what is... a day about devotion to ideals, friends and love of all kinds not only romantic.

As for the magazine article... well I know of 200 ways to drive a man crazy with pleasure. Heck I can come up with at least 10 involving my hair alone. But not having read either article in question I cannot comment on the ingenuity of those writers.

I cannot say much more on St Valentine or the other topic though without getting this tossed into RSP

kiss

Happy St Valentine's Day all!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Wait... are we talking about sharing wi-fi still?



You read my other post? It's nice to know someone reads, remembers and references my contributions here. But nah, she signed up for DSL. It's a reimbursable expense or tax deduction for her job. I can't remember what she said while she was shoveling the snow off the walk. I offered to help shovel but she said she enjoyed the exercise. "I said, "Knock yourself out." She wants to plant flowers, too. I think she'll be a great upstairs neighbor.

Back on topic, you can tell I've been romantically disengaged and otherwise preoccupied. I wasn't even aware of all the "red heart propaganda" leading up to the weekend. All I was thinking of is The Saint Valentine's Day Weekend Direct Deposit. Don't read anything dirty into that. I mean my middle of the month pay day. I bought some 1/144 WTM Armor from several sources and 200 rounds of 9mmm ammo on my credit card and I always pay off those balances with the mid-month check.

Meerkat, 200 ways!? Twenty ways with your hair alone!? I hate to break it to you but knowing just one or two ways, (3 max) IN TOTAL is generally sufficient to drive most men crazy with pleasure. For many it isn't really a drive, just a short walk. Maybe even a 5 yard dash.

I'll be working most of today. I think celebrate Saint Valentine's day by going to the range and renting a machine gun. That seems appropriate.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
scribidinus wrote:


Meerkat, 200 ways!? Twenty ways with your hair alone!?


laugh Ahh Scrib... my hair hits the small of my back, it silky soft and I know how to use it creatively. I have had men tell me when I am away from them they fantasize about the things I did to them with my hair. I have exes who still fantasize about what I do with my hair.

Quote:

I hate to break it to you but knowing just one or two ways, (3 max) IN TOTAL is generally sufficient to drive most men crazy with pleasure. For many it isn't really a drive, just a short walk. Maybe even a 5 yard dash.


The real trick is to help you make that dash... then bring you back to reality only to send you dashing again with a slight variation on the pathway. If I do that about 10-15 times over a couple of hours ... well ... what comes next is insanely fun for all concerned.

whistle
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.