Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glen Graham
United States
Carmichael
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out these good reviews. For those who haven't played it yet, they really give a good feel as to how it plays.

Tom Vasel:

Board to Death:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Stachiw
United States
Bayonne
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jethrone wrote:
Check out these good reviews. For those who haven't played it yet, they really give a good feel as to how it plays.

Tom Vasel:

Board to Death:

Board to Death did a really good job covering the setup and the basic game play. I'm using this for explaining the game to others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bond
msg tools
mbmb
mstachiw wrote:

Board to Death did a really good job covering the setup and the basic game play. I'm using this for explaining the game to others.

Ya but they showed the light penatly wrong. the +2 would cancel out the -2 to net a 0 attack penalty from the rank 2 monster not reduce its attack penalty to -2 from -4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron F.
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamos wrote:

Ya but they showed the light penatly wrong. the +2 would cancel out the -2 to net a 0 attack penalty from the rank 2 monster

I think he said it correctly.

the video wrote:
This is where light comes in.

If you have a torch which gives one light, and you are going in the dungeon with a wizard, who also gives you one light, then those two light points remove the two light points from monster you are fighting.

He probably should have finished by saying "The new darkness penalty is now 0*2 = 0."

His equation on the screen shows:
Torch: +1
Wizard: +1
Total light = 2

The text on the screen never shows the value after the light and darkness negate each other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.