Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Clark Jr
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I'm just failing at Google searches, or not using the correct phrasing, but does anyone know of a place that sells boxes that will hold cards vertically?

Basically I currently am using this setup for transporting all of Arkham Horror:

It works well except for getting the cards out of the boxes, it's a pain in the ass. With the cards all laying down I have to make sure that I have a little bit of wiggle room to get a finger in to pull them out or just straight tip the box upside down and dump them all out. I'd like to find something which will let me store them vertically instead, so that I can just pull them out. The best example I can give, of what I'm looking for, is something like the old Trivial Pursuit question card boxes. I know I've seen a few of those at local thrift stores so if nothing else I can just go pick up a few and redecorate but I figured I'd check here first to see if anyone knew of something else that I could use.

Thanks for any help and I promise to put up pictures of the finished product if I do find something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Leach
United Kingdom
Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
WWW.bcwsupplies.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aae Suzuki
United States
PHILADELPHIA
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the storage boxes at Coolstuffinc.com. Their 1600 and 3200 boxes hold cards in the vertical orientation. Unfortunately, they may be big for your AH cards as they were designed for baseball cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.