Roll Through the Ages: The Bronze Age» Forums » Variants

Subject: Anyone played with hidden tally sheets and goods? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like that could make for a much spicier standard (i.e. short) game (putting aside the late broze age official variant). Assuming players can be trusted, not knowing exactly how they're spending their workers how much goods they have could make trading a LOT more interesting, and could also hedge the mad rush toward grabbing 5 developments.

I guess players would each have to keep track of what turn it is (plenty of blank space on the sheet to keep a tally) and when they finish a monument, make a note of what turn it was. and then when the game is over, everyone compares to see who built what first when adding up the final score.

Or alternately, they keep their sheet secret, but when someone successfully completes a monument, they can declare it and take the early points.

Also, to not favour crazy Rain man players with super memories, i guess the goods could still be open and only hid the sheets...

Just a thought...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.