Popular Tags: [View All]
Gregory Bay
United States
Kernersville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Just wanted to post this for any folks that live in Thompson, MB or if you ever plan on making a trip this way...albeit a long one.

Every 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month we meet at the Burntwood Baptist Church on 39 Beaver Crescent in Thompson. The gaming starts at 6PM and goes till 9PM but these times do fluctuate if folks are looking to game longer and etc.

The Thompson Citizen puts free advertising in the paper for us and anyone that wants to come is invited. We usually have a selection of 30+ games to play and you are encouraged to bring your favorites as well.

Games played include anything from Settlers to GMT games, a wide variety. Business games probably see the most play time but we enjoy playing everything.

For more info I can be contacted on the geek or called at (204)778-4494, this is my office number with answering service.

Drop by if you are in the area!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats on your new gaming group Gregory... wish I was a bit closer, but Thompson is a bit too much of a drive for me from Neepawa!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burt
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mb
Congrats!

They had nothing of the sort when I lived in Thompson
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.