Shaun
United States
WOODLAND HILLS
California (CA)
flag msg tools
Hello All,

Looking For:

Any lightly used but 99% complete copies of the HeroQuest Expansion Packs. Such as, Elf Quest Pack, Barbarian Quest Pack (I would entertain offers for everything below of either of those packs), Return of the Witchlord, Kellar's Keep and Wizard of Morcar.

I would also entertain Advanced HeroQuest Trades or Warhammer Quest Expansions

I HAVE:

I have a nearly complete collection of Star Wars Starship Battles. This is a retail value of at least $280. I have multiples of every starfighter that isn't a rare. And yes, I DO have x2 Star Destroyers and x2 Venator Star Destroyers, a Banking Clan Frigate and an ARC-170 for those in the know. I would include the Map, Rules and everything else required to play the game!! GREAT DEAL!

The only ships I DO NOT have are: The Virago, Greivous Fighter, Asaj Ventress Fighter, Rogue Squadron X-wing, and The Wild Karrde.

Also, I have all the Maps and Tiles for the Ultimate Missions Books...although I do not have the books anymore. Most of the Tiles have been cut. These maps include, Tatooine, Geonosis Arena, Cloud City, Coruscant, Mustafar and Starship interior. These are highly sought after by star wars minis players. I have no use for them any longer.

Thank you all for looking!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun
United States
WOODLAND HILLS
California (CA)
flag msg tools
Want: HeroQuest Exps. For: Collect. of SW Starship Battles and SW Minis Ultimate Missions Maps
Bump

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.