Subject: 2 simple variants rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. If a gnome is stuck in a flooded room with Aqualung, he should be able to discard it in order to survive a turn in the room, thus buying more time for his friends to rescue him.
2. From my experience, the "hand limit is 4" cand is, 90% of the time, "nothing happens". It should be changed to "hand limit is 2".
Discuss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell
Netherlands
Zutphen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kroen wrote:
1. If a gnome is stuck in a flooded room with Aqualung, he should be able to discard it in order to survive a turn in the room, thus buying more time for his friends to rescue him.
2. From my experience, the "hand limit is 4" cand is, 90% of the time, "nothing happens". It should be changed to "hand limit is 2".
Discuss.

I quite like the aqualung idea and think you should be able to use it if you have it to open a door if you are in a flooded room. Would have to roll to make it though-it shouldn't be an automatic.

The hand limit is 4 card stops people hoarding too much and imo is fine as it is.

this is a great game but it can get bloody annoying if you play it with people see things in a different way from each other. Pick the right group

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fox
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the aqualung suggestion makes a lot of sense. Kudos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.