3 Posts

Cosmic Wimpout» Forums » Rules

Subject: a new player needs guidance for YMNWTBYM rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Winston Cravits

Texas
msg tools
'If after any series of rolls you have scored with all five Cubes, you must continue rolling all five Cubes and accumulating points'

my question is , Do I record the score of the five cubes that require me to keep rolling? thanks to all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
My favorite 18xx game for six players is two games of 1846 with three players each.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you keep the running total. All this rule does is force you continue rolling (which helps you as long as you don't wimp out!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teague Webb
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
winston61 wrote:
'If after any series of rolls you have scored with all five Cubes, you must continue rolling all five Cubes and accumulating points'

my question is , Do I record the score of the five cubes that require me to keep rolling? thanks to all.

I think the answer may actually be "no", depending on what you mean by "record". The first responder is correct that you keep track of your running total for that turn, but you can't record the points as score until you are allowed to stop without wimping out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.