Raiko Puust
Estonia
Keila
Harju Maakond
flag msg tools
designer
Raiko & Agnes Forever! Feel the Love and Feel the Warmth. Happiness is 2 hugs plus 3 kisses every hour...:D (http://mrboardgames.wordpress.com/)
badge
Addicted Estonian gamer with big heart and direct winning attitude. Need any help with something, just ask. Need some GG for something, just ask. Need something to be translated, just ask. Meanwhile, behave! :D (http://mrboardgames.wordpress.com/)
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking around BGG to find some place for like, let's say, for shopping! I was looking good geeklists and stuff, but they are hard to find! Some are tagged and some are not! And most of all, it is hard to find microbadges, since there are so many of them and they are all named so different! I love microbadges and I have like 250 of them, but I love to have more! Most of them I have found by looking at people profiles! And new microbadges that are submitted here, also really hard to find! So I thought here that maybe if there was this thread, like a shopping list or so, it would be little easier!

This is not a thumb begging, no one here doesn't have to do anything! If you see something you like, then please add. If you see microbadge you like, then buy, if not the don't, quite easy!

And please, do not post here any replies if you don't tend to show you good contributions! Chatting can be done in some other thread! If you have something to say, then please add your stuff and your comment with it! Hope for some understanding and not bad comments! So no regular chatting here!

How I thought this, is that you show here your microbadges and your geeklists, files etc, that you think is great and should be seen by others! I miss a lot of stuff while I'm not here on BGG! Some Geeklists are "dead" when I come here and so on!

If you do add some stuff here, then keep only one post per user, any new stuff, just edit your posts! Then the biggest contributors don't have like 300 entries or so!
Edit: Forget this part!

Here is my stuff I have to show you!

Here is my microbadges:
mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb

Here is some geeklists that I think you all should see:
Flag Me, Please!!!
Board games through Google Map images from space....
Games with cute characters!!!!
Your most thumbed contribution!
Hard one! The very first thumb you ever gave!!!
The first three microbadges you bought!
The very first GeekGold you earned!!!!!

I do not have any good reviews or images yet to show you at this time!

And please board gamers, if you don't like it, then it is OK! No need for bad comments, I really don't like them. All friends here connected by the one and the same thing - board games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert VG
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Free advertising space!!!

Love microbadges? I got some of them for sale

mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb
And many more here!

Thank you for buying and please come again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Portugal
Lagos
Algarve
flag msg tools
I've been offline from BGG for the last couple of weeks, but I'll be back very soon!
badge
I'm that weirdo that keeps track of how many badges Kaffedrake has sold prior to yesterday
mb
binraix wrote:
And please, do not post here any replies if you don't tend to show you good contributions! Chatting can be done in some other thread! If you have something to say, then please add your stuff and your comment with it! Hope for some understanding and not bad comments! So no regular chatting here!

How I thought this, is that you show here your microbadges and your geeklists, files etc, that you think is great and should be seen by others! I miss a lot of stuff while I'm not here on BGG! Some Geeklists are "dead" when I come here and so on!

If you do add some stuff here, then keep only one post per user, any new stuff, just edit your posts! Then the biggest contributors don't have like 300 entries or so!

OK, just to get that out of the way ("If you have something to say, then please add your stuff and your comment with it"), here are my latest pics:

Ok, now that that is out of the way, my 5bagcents on the matter:
You can find all the latest uploaded microbadges at New Microbadge Gallery, February 2010 (and should probably subscribe to New Microbadge Gallery Subscription Thread to know when there are new microbadge gallery threads.)
The picture of the month geeklists are a great way to get to know the best pictures around; the current one is January 2010 Picture Picks! Win GG!! and the subscription thread is Picture Picks Competitions! Win GG!!.

Anyway, what I really wanted to comment is "one post per user"; IMO, what will happen with this, if the thread takes off and is successful in its intents, is that only the first and last (few) pages will really be advertising anything. If the thread gets to 50 pages, why bother editing your page 30 post? Will that edit get noticed? Wouldn't it be better if people just submit a new post when they would like to have new stuff "advertised" to the world, even if that means that some people might have a humongous amount of posts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raiko Puust
Estonia
Keila
Harju Maakond
flag msg tools
designer
Raiko & Agnes Forever! Feel the Love and Feel the Warmth. Happiness is 2 hugs plus 3 kisses every hour...:D (http://mrboardgames.wordpress.com/)
badge
Addicted Estonian gamer with big heart and direct winning attitude. Need any help with something, just ask. Need some GG for something, just ask. Need something to be translated, just ask. Meanwhile, behave! :D (http://mrboardgames.wordpress.com/)
mbmbmbmbmb
Bail Organa wrote:

Anyway, what I really wanted to comment is "one post per user"; IMO, what will happen with this, if the thread takes off and is successful in its intents, is that only the first and last (few) pages will really be advertising anything. If the thread gets to 50 pages, why bother editing your page 30 post? Will that edit get noticed? Wouldn't it be better if people just submit a new post when they would like to have new stuff "advertised" to the world, even if that means that some people might have a humongous amount of posts?

I was waiting something like that! That is actually a great idea! I though that after I had made that! It doesn't matter anyway, people more likely just say something, leave bad comments or something else, no one really isn't interested in advertising their microbadges and stuff!
I just though that I try!
And these geeklists you are talking about - never heard of them and I am as regular here as it gets - what proves my point, that new stuff is hard to find!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.