Subject: UK Artscow varient? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Harvey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey all,

I recently have been looking at PNP games, and a lot of the time a great option comes up in the form of getting things printed in a variety of ways through artscow.com .

So im just wondering if anyone knew of any UK varients of this website, since the shipping costs aren't that desirable sadly

~David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Sisk
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not positive, but the special deals include free shipping. They don't specify free international shipping, but then again, they don't state that it's US shipping only.

Worth checking out. Since they ship from Hong Kong, it is probably shorter to get to the UK than to parts of the US.

Best of luck! If you find a UK company offering similar services I'd be interested to know about them.

-Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doc Bullseye
United States
Brownsburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest you wait until you have a free shipping coupon from them and order something. If it still gives you free shipping at checkout, keep track of how long it takes to arrive and let everyone here know about it.

It usually takes 10-14 days to the US. I assume they load a shipping container and send it to the west coast. Entirely possible that they send one to Europe as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg CZ
Hungary
BUDAPEST
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have already ordered 3 times from them. Free shipping with the coupon. Arrived safely. Once it was late, but arrived in 3 weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.