Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Incoming Priority Message...
mbmbmbmbmb
Dungeon Run can fit nicely in a standard card deck case:

Here is the game ready to start (prior to selecting a character):

The Dwarf is randomly selected and the game is ready to go...

Second game start (Didn't make it far in the first game...):

The Dwarf moved quickly through the dungeon encountering 6 monsters and gathering four pieces of treasure (one of which he could actually use...The Thunder Hammer!!). The Dwarf, learning from his experiences and remembering the stories told by the fire at the Tavern, decides to increase his skill in Magic just in case he runs into anything that requires Magic instead of Brawn. He was fortunate that he did follow his instincts...as he opened the door to the last room, the angered visage of a Lich Lord stared back at him. The fight was glorious and the Dwarf was down to his last wound while the Lich Lord had two life (death?). Fortune once more smiled on the Dwarf by allowing him to roll three hits versus one hit from the Lich Lord. Glory was his for the taking (barely)!!

End of game:

Dwarf card at the end (barely hanging on):

Lich card and the roll that saved the Dwarf's life:

Tallying the points using the scoring rules, the Dwarf had a total of 1500 points at the end of the encounter.
He limps back to town to celebrate his victory and to enjoy his well earned glory!

Dungeon Run is an awesome game! Great job on it, Mr. Bistro!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dupuis
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm enjoying it! It's fun, but tough! Then again, who ever said going up against big baddies is supposed to be a cakewalk???

I've gotten one game under my belt today, got through 6 rooms before my thief met his fate. Can't wait to break it out again later this weekend!

Good idea with the deck box!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Bistro
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice write-up Todd, and good thinking on the deck box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.