Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

If you're like me, you've used Ultra Pro Deck Protectors (or sleeves if you're cheap) to house you RftG sized cards. And they've always seemed fine. But I just got a shipment of Max Protection sleeves (http://www.maxprotection.net/products.php?qs=tournament&sear...) and they DO seem like a better mousetrap. Thicker than the UPs, they are apparently the thickest sleeve on the market. No doubt there is a point of diminishing concern in this regard, but I don't think we're quite there yet. The flat indigo colored sleeve back is pleasing to the eye and the overall feel of each unit is protection personified. A very nice product. No big deal, but I found the website frustrating as it shows all of the available varieties of artistic sleeve designs but with little interpretive text.

I house the game (with all expansions) in an Ultra-Pro card box (http://www.ultrapro.com/page.php?pname=store/detail&product_...). This is my NINTH one of this 4 compartment boxes and I use them for every game with a plethora of cards this size or smaller. Cards from Agricola, for example, are ideal, D&D mini cards as well. It comes with a lid and two dividers that you can put in or remove to keep the cards standing upright. If you’re looking for the ideal in/play & storage card holder, check these out.

robbage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone tell me again how the image thing works. I thought I had it right this time, but must have a digit in the wrong spot or something cry

Thanks,
robbage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Robbage wrote:
Can someone tell me again how the image thing works. I thought I had it right this time, but must have a digit in the wrong spot or something cry

Thanks,
robbage

= not :

-DK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Finberg
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Those are what I've been using for almost a year and they've held up great. I find them easier to shuffle too, though the deck is huge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.