Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josiah Leis
United States
Merino
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I spent 100 GG and all I got was this stupid overtext.....
mbmbmbmbmb
It was my understanding that the overlord was limited to only having one LT at the copper level of the campaign. This is true for Captain Bones and The Count since their specific LTs aren't available until other campaign levels, and the only generic one available at copper is the Siren.

But what about the Master of the Hunt and the Mistress of Serpents? Neither of their LTs state that you have to buy them at a certain level. I thought it was a rule limiting you to one at Copper, but I can't find it anywhere in the book. Anyone know for certain if they're allowed to have both the Siren and their particular LT at the copper level of the campaign? My guess is that they can, their own LTs have pretty high XP costs (especially compared with the Farrows from Road to Legend).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Proto Persona
United States
N Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing I can find states limits to the number of LTs you can have. I guess the limiter is meant to be their costs and if they are only bought at certain campaign levels.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Rozmiarek
United States
Liberty Hill
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no rule limiting the number of Lts by campaign level. They are limited only by the conditions needed to bring them into the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Leis
United States
Merino
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I spent 100 GG and all I got was this stupid overtext.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick replies, I thought that was correct, but I wanted to be sure. Their high XP costs will mean that the OL will still be much slower in acquiring them than in RTL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.