Subject: Guardian Pillar + Tear Gas rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Boosel
United States
New Wilmington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
My opponent attaches Tear Gas to Guardian Pillar while he is committed to a story. This was possible because Guardian Pillar is a character while committed to a story?

Now, once Tear Gas is played, it becomes an attachment. So it's attached to Guardian Pillar, but after Guardian Pillar uncommits from the story, it ceases to be a character. Does this mean it has "left play" as a character, and the Tear Gas is discarded?

This seems like a very tricky situation...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If Tear Gas is required to be attached to a character, and isn't, then it must be discarded. Nothing tricky about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Boosel
United States
New Wilmington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Okay so everything I said was correct?...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not having the card in front of me, I cannot say. You use the term "leaves play", and I don't think that that is correct. The card remains in play, so it neither enters play nor leaves play. However, when it becomes not a character, the condition of the attachment becomes invalid and is discarded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.