Popular Tags: [View All]
Gilad Yarnitzky
Israel
Reut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've looked at the first 10 pages of the current hot pictures and I couldn't find a single picture of a pretty lady exposing some skin in order to get some thumbs.

Has hell froze over or we finally reached the point where we finally got the stamp approval of reliable adults?

I'm at work and a needed a break don't take me too seriously
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadav Abramovitz
Israel
Ramat Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Worse. Rather than having pretty ladies, we have countless pictures of custom pieces for Agricola. This is even worse than the time the only pictures visible on this site were Space Hulk painted figs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Not too much longer and we'll see a plethora of Jesus portraits doting the BGG landscape. Don't get me wrong, they'll be game specific. The last supper featuring a session of Agricola. Jesus posing with meeples. Jesus curing a case of AP in front of awed gaming crowd. Jesus asking fellow board gamer what a railroad is and no matter what he always wins!

That'll clean up the smut and sin that has been inundating this site!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pone4games wrote:
Not too much longer and we'll see a plethora of Jesus portraits doting the BGG landscape. Don't get me wrong, they'll be game specific. The last supper featuring a session of Agricola. Jesus posing with meeples. Jesus curing a case of AP in front of awed gaming crowd. Jesus asking fellow board gamer what a railroad is and no matter what he always wins!

That'll clean up the smut and sin that has been inundating this site!

Save us Jebus!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadav Abramovitz
Israel
Ramat Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let he who is without a turn cast the first die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Great Barford, Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
This site needs a forum where we can put the faux offended so we can ignore them.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pone4games wrote:
Not too much longer and we'll see a plethora of Jesus portraits doting the BGG landscape.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maaike Fest
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ycyclop wrote:
I've looked at the first 10 pages of the current hot pictures and I couldn't find a single picture of a pretty lady exposing some skin in order to get some thumbs.

Has hell froze over or we finally reached the point where we finally got the stamp approval of reliable adults?

You can always look at my Men and boobs geeklist while you wait for new pictures

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/49716/men-and-boobs-examin...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
maaikefest wrote:
ycyclop wrote:

You can always look at my Men and boobs geeklist while you wait for new pictures

For shame! I looked through your geeklist many times and quite thoroughly too, and not one photo of Jesus. Just to make sure I will look at all the photos again, slowly this time...maybe he is in the background like Waldo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maaike Fest
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pone4games wrote:
maaikefest wrote:
ycyclop wrote:

For shame! I looked through your geeklist many times and quite thoroughly too, and not one photo of Jesus.

Perhaps thats because Jesus has no boobs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
TPTB fixed the mature images category filter. It now works.

Check out all teh "mature" photos here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Grelis
Australia
Surry Hills
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
and crikey!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen an Agricola cake in weeks, I'm getting worried.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pizio
United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Another year, another support drive, another silly Over text
badge
Which way to the nearest cliff?
mbmbmbmbmb
Who knew Jesus was a DUDE!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadav Abramovitz
Israel
Ramat Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vandemonium wrote:

Why are 'mature' photos filtered? shouldn't the pics of Euro games be filtered as well, so us Ameri'trash'ers would not be offended?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maaikefest wrote:

Perhaps thats because Jesus has no boobs

True, but he is often given some credit for the creation and fine development of boobs so perhaps he is always there in spirit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Tpek wrote:
vandemonium wrote:

Why are 'mature' photos filtered? shouldn't the pics of Euro games be filtered as well, so us Ameri'trash'ers would not be offended?

All in due time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pizio
United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Another year, another support drive, another silly Over text
badge
Which way to the nearest cliff?
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
Tpek wrote:
vandemonium wrote:

All in due time.

Does this mean that users will get to set their own filters?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.