Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gareth Davies
United Kingdom
Croydon
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've recently been playing a fair bit of 1960: Making of the President, and someone mentioned there were sites you can play it - and other games - online. Anyone got any suggestions or can point me in the right direction? Or does anyone want a game? ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Forbes

New Hampshire
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're looking for gametableonline.com

IMO, the two best places to play various games online are Yucata.de and brettspielwelt.com - Yucata is a turn based one that emails you but is fast enough to play a game on, and it also has a lot of good rule explanations on it. BSW is realtime only and has a lot of good games, but getting around in it is... difficult at first, and some of the interfaces take getting used to.

I'm not a premium member on GTO, but if you want to play stuff on the other sites, shoot me a GM and we can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep - it's gametableonline.com like Jeff stated. You may have to pay a small one time fee to "unlock" a game, but then I believe it's unlocked for good, so its worth it if you really like the game. Those other two sites mentioned by Jeff are also good sites, although BSW can be a bit tricky to figure out/navigate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
while not a site as such you could also google for "vassal" if you have people who want to play with you already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.