Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Dunkley
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule regarding the Fire In The Hole objective at the end of this mission has me a little confused.
Is it, once the explosives are laid no warrior left in the game no matter where the are should not be exhausted at the beginning of the next round in order to win?
i.e. ready to run!
Or is it, just the warrior/s on the stash tile (mission goal) that should not be exhausted to win? i.e. also ready to run!
I would be interested to hear how you play this one out.
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CROC
France
Guyancourt
Yvelines
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
rhox wrote:
The rule regarding the Fire In The Hole objective at the end of this mission has me a little confused.
Is it, once the explosives are laid no warrior left in the game no matter where the are should not be exhausted at the beginning of the next round in order to win?
i.e. ready to run!
Or is it, just the warrior/s on the stash tile (mission goal) that should not be exhausted to win? i.e. also ready to run!
Thanks.

The guy ready to run must be the same one that put the explosive in the hole.

CROC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Dunkley
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
biohazard wrote:
rhox wrote:
i.e. ready to run!
Thanks.

CROC

Thank you so much for your reply "Sir Croc" Your answer was the one I was hoping for.
I don't win many games playing the Condemned Warriors as my Wife plays a mean Trog, I can now justly claim the victory mine!
This game is really great!

Simon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Little
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
biohazard wrote:
rhox wrote:
i.e. ready to run!
Thanks.

CROC

If the person on the stash tile starts the phase exhausted - would activating the Redeemer's Blessed ability allow the warrior on the stash tile to plant the explosives that same phase?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Little
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Nevermind - figured it out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arsen Shogenov
Russia
Nalchik-Russia
Kabardino-Balkarian Republic
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
biohazard wrote:
rhox wrote:
i.e. ready to run!
Thanks.

CROC

If two warriors on the stash tile (mission goal). One is exhausted, another - No. What then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arsen Shogenov
Russia
Nalchik-Russia
Kabardino-Balkarian Republic
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And more.

That means in Fire In The Hole: "...begin the following round..."? In the next phase Iniciative or BEFOR it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.