Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Doherty
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know why I'm seeing buildings in the PDF guide in the files section that don't exist in the 25 buildings that came with my 2007 copy of Cuba?

Like the Canadian Embassy with 2 1 2 across the top and a cigar box bottom-center. It doesn't exist in my copy - there's a building like it that has 2 1 2 but it has a victory point symbol, not a cigar box at the bottom (and the building looks different too).

Tiles we appear to be missing (when using the PDF guide in the Hot files section for this game):

Canadian Embassy
Samba School
Spiele Cafe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Mayhew
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cuba: Spielecafé was a special tile that came with a German game magazine. The Samba School came with the special cigar box edition (Spiel 2007) and the Canadian Embassy came with the French Canadian version of the game only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mal Content
United States
Caln Township
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As stated, the buildings you list are from expansions or special editions; you're not missing any buildings.

This file lists the buildings in the base game:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/29029/cuba-buildings-o...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Doherty
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, guys - I didn't see anything in the PDF that indicated these were expansion buildings, so that threw me off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.