Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S Larkin
Canada
Carp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a reminder that there will be a session of Kanata Board Gamers held on Tuesday February 16th.

The start time for the session is 6:30 PM. All clear on the hockey front.

The location is The Glen Scottish Restaurant. It is at 462 Hazeldean Rd in the same mall as the Wizard's Tower. There is plenty of parking outside. Note that we are in the room on the right hand side of the establishment.

Please use this thread to discuss games that you want to bring or play.

I've received a request for Imperial so I'll bring it!

Note if you want the discount cards (for Fandom II, Toys on Fire, and Comic Book Shoppe), let me know & I'll have them made up. There is a $5 fee and 100% of that goes to Cangames to support kids games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vanden Heuvel
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Gaamessz... need more Gaammesz...
mbmbmbmbmb
can't make it tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Valenta
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who are curious, we had a light turn out last night with 6 people. We started with a 5 player game of Jamaica in which Leland pulled ahead early but a last minute charge by Steve made it close but I believe Leland held on (I was last with negative points so I didn't pay full attention when the final cores were being tallied as I was drowning my sorrows with a beer). We then played a 6 player game of The Red Dragon Inn which came down to the wire between Steve, Steve and Leland but Steve L pulled out the victory in the end. We then played two 6 player rounds of BANG! and the outlaws won both games. I left after that but I believe that 4 people stayed to play game a Tichu. All in all, a light but enjoyable evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.