StevenE Smooth Sailing...
We just started using the Air Pack and I have a few questions.
1. When you play an air sortie card or equivalent and discard it do you immediately reshuffle the discards and draw deck or do you wait until Your Finest Hour is played?
2. If you do an air check roll and you get a grenade and their is an enemy unit adjacent to your airplane I understand that the enemy gets a medal and your airplane is removed from the board. Do they actually use that airplane as the medal and it is no longer available to be played with another Air Sortie card (or equivanlent) or do you just mark the medal as won and have the airplane in reserve to use again later?
3. Is the air check hex value for plain hexes (i.e. grass or snow) just 0? I only found hex values for special terrain types.
1. No shuffling required, only on Their Finest Hour and when at the end/bottom of the deck.
2. The plane medal can be substituted for another piece. You can bring in another plane with the proper card or if you have access to reserve planes.
3. If I remember correctly a plain hex is a value of 0 and then any additional factors for terrain and enemy units are cummulative... Been a while since I've played air rules.