Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Sheely
United States
Hayward
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had this game for almost a year and haven't found anyone to play it with. So if you're out there, send a geekmail.

Unfortunately, my place is too small. But I'll buy lunch and beer! Or we can meet at certain game stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Scherer
United States
Magnolia
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Have you played it solo? It plays pretty well solo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Sheely
United States
Hayward
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not yet but I'm about to. First I have to get my Battlelore minis painted and off my table!

Jay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Sund
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
Whoa! I live in Seattle, own FiTS, and have tried to sell it because no one in my game group wanted to tackled it (they're enthusiastic gamers but we don't do heavy wargames). I'd love to actually try it some time. The catch (aside from me never having actually played) is that work will likely keep me from giving it a go until late April at the earliest. I suppose I'd need the time to reread the rules a couple dozen times anyways. Drop me a line if you're still interested.

Erik

So...did you make it to MOAM show at the Croc a couple of weeks back? I had tickets, but work prevented me from going. So disappointed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff C
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://gameon-con.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.