VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you move onto the half hexes?
Road movement - if you start on a road? If if you move onto a road? Can the 2nd move be off the road?
Can you move over the enemy units?
Can you move onto the water?
To control a city - do you have to have a guy in it always?
How does carrying troops in a Puma work? Can the troops move before or after they load? Can the puma carry a unit, drop it off, carry another one? Can the puma fly over enemy units?
What if you have more combat value than the chart shows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lakers711 lakers711
United States
California
flag msg tools
The rules are very unclear at times. I recommend that you just play around with it a little bit and make some tweeks to it. By doing this you can find out what works best. I think that as long as there is land you can enter the hex. I would say no you cannot move over enemy units except in a Puma and the Puma can move on water. I do not think that you can move 1 on the road and then go a second move off the road. the last person to pass through city controls it. Puma can use half its movement to pick up infantry and should be done before any other British units move. and if you have more combat value then shown simply stay on the highest possible.
hope that clears it up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.