Subject: Dallak rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Eldborn
Sweden
Örebro, Göteborg, Uddevalla
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you besiege Dallak since no Lieutenants can move into that city?
As far as i have seen the Overlords lieutenants can only move along water and secret trails.
Likewise if the heroes puts a quest item in Dallaks city vault, is it impossible to retrieve that quest item then?
Perhaps theres special rules regarding Dallak that i have overlooked

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Leis
United States
Merino
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I spent 100 GG and all I got was this stupid overtext.....
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it is impossible for the overlord to siege Dallak since none of his LTs can reach it. There is a card in the Shadow Queen plot that lets you raise it instantly at the Silver Level though.

Also if the heroes put a Quest Item in Dallak, the Fury of the Sun (the only plot with quest items) plot has a "Key is Lost!" plot card that allows you to remove a quest item from a city and place it on a nearby island so your LTs can reach it. You'd better save it in case the heroes do something sneaky like that .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Eldborn
Sweden
Örebro, Göteborg, Uddevalla
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see, so Dallak cant be raised through sieges. I wonder if FFG really intended this. It seems strange that it has a defense rating if it cant be besieged. Perhaps they will release some new lieutenants in the future that can move along ground trails.
To bad that i have already played out my "Key is Lost" then. So much for my evil overlord plan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Proto Persona
United States
N Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds like SoB was originally going to have overland encounters but the cost of adding in the cardboard tiles for it made things too expensive. Maybe they will put out some rules for overland events if you have RtL (and ToI). I know the fan community is already working on a variant for it. ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.