Subject: 17 or 18 Mythological Creature Cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anders Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got only 17 Mythological Creature Cards, but the rule book says 18.
Looking at the overview, I see only 17 creatures. So is there supposed to be two of one kind, or is it an error in the rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Williams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
dbc- wrote:
Looking at the overview, I see only 17 creatures. So is there supposed to be two of one kind, or is it an error in the rules?

In certain, special marked boxes, an extra creature that was part of the original set was left in. This was Talos, a bronze statue originally encountered by Jason and the Argonauts. You always pay 4 gold no matter where on the cycle it is and it's ability is 'destroy all warriors on a single island' It has a really cool picture and.....actually, I'm kidding. There is only 17 creature cards. Got you thinking though didn't I?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno cathala
France
st pierre en faucigny
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I confirm that there is a print error in the rule book and that there are "only" 17 mythological cratures...

but i really like Talos idea, Peter !!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn, peter!
You had me worried there.

Thanks for the answers. I'm looking forward to my first game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pablo espada
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Speedy Petey
Sweden
flag msg tools
WhoDat wrote:
dbc- wrote:

In certain, special marked boxes, an extra creature that was part of the original set was left in. This was Talos, a bronze statue originally encountered by Jason and the Argonauts. You always pay 4 gold no matter where on the cycle it is and it's ability is 'destroy all warriors on a single island' It has a really cool picture and.....actually, I'm kidding. There is only 17 creature cards. Got you thinking though didn't I?!

That’s not a joke for the faint hearted. Hopefully we won’t see any dead geeks with their heads on the key board and a Cyclades thread showing on the monitor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.