Subject: Is it on this year - Board Game Auction, Scout Hut Stockport rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John McDougall
Scotland
Glasgow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if the annual auction will be held by the Manchester Boardgamers at the Scout Hut in Stockport on the first saturday in march this year. I have searched around but cannot seeem to get any information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I am aware it is (based on a couple of our members who like to do both activities). That is why the Weekend Gaming Group (that I organise) are meeting at The Swan in Knutsford on the subsequent weekend (12 - 14 March).

We clashed last year and we lost a few potential visitors, so this year we moved to second weekend.

Anyone interested in coming to the gaming weekend at Knutsford please drop me a note. Everyone welcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know anything about the event, but this geeklist was created a couple of weeks ago: World Famous Manchester Games Auction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Brown
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes. it's on and thanks Steve for posting a link to my Geeklist, it saved me a job.

Let me know if you need any info

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McDougall
Scotland
Glasgow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve,

Thanks for pointing the list out. Missed it somehow in my search. Its a good few years since I went to the auction but I have an opportunity to go this year. Last time I got a good load of wargames. I might take some along as well to sell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.