Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Gee
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this game and am looking to upgrade it with an appropriate number of treasures. How many would I need per army?

Edit: If I decide to proxy some treasures, what are the correct blocks to order from Columbia games, the 20mm or 24mm?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't play second edition, so I can't answer the first part, but the Wizard Kings blocks are 24 mm.

(I had my own supply rules way back when, and I used 20-mm blocks to specifically make supply obviously different from the units.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do it!

Get your scanner out and make some dupes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Gee
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brad, I am going to. Just ordered some blank blocks last night to take advantage of Columbia Games' $5 worldwide shipping sale (now over). I wasn't sure how many to get, so I got 2 expansions plus 3 blank blocks of each colour. Plus I have 2 expansions already, so hopefully this will be enough treasures for all armies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.