Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Gee
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, another question. I'm thinking of putting in an order on Columbia Games' site since they have a $5 flat worldwide rate shipping sale on right now. Just curious if anyone has a recommendation for which map pack to add to the ones that come with second edition, 1-4, 5-8, or 9-12? They're a bit expensive so I think I just want to get one.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
The show on solitaire boardgaming.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would think 1-4 is the best bet since those are the maps that came with the previous version. I think, you are more likely to find scenarios for those maps than the others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Young
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with that advice, if you only can go with one. They all have some interesting aspects so it is a hard choice to have to make...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
Like Albert said, if it is only one set, #1-4 is it. Lots of the scenarios from first edition use them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Gee
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, thanks everyone. I have ordered maps 1-4. Those combined with the second edition maps should hold me over for now, if I fall in love with the game I will order the rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.