Zubbus O'Really
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I'm afraid I won't be your highest bidder (not by a long shot) but 4 thousands is thousands and yet some people here are also selling off 40 thousands so at least give us a better idea how many thousands.
Without that I don't think anyone can make an offer.

Also, if you have unopened boxes (or that amounts to a box), let us know which sets they are from.

I myself have too much of The Dragons, quite enough of The Wizards, and some White Hard and Dark Minions. And no Shadows, Balrog or Chellegend Decks at all, so those are the ones I'm interested in the most.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
n3m0 m0m0
msg tools
hi there,

just found this today, if you are still selling, please contact me so that we can find terms + conditions.

thank you

cheers
n3m0

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pinco Pallino
Jamaica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
i'm realy interested please contact me for condition of selling at scardamaster@hotmail.it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobiasz Kozlowski
Poland
Suchy Las
Wielkopolska
flag msg tools
mb
Hi

Do you still have it for sale ?

TobiaS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Training field technicians at trade school level
badge
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent Nigel a PM on June 9th and a reminder on June 18th, but unfortunately I'm still waiting for a reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.