Subject: Keeping the board in place rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daviot 44
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to share our fix to the biggest problem with this game, namely keeping everything in place, especially if you have to move the game off to the side so you don't have to play it all in one sitting:

Post-it notes. peel one off, cut off and discard the bottom non-sticky part, and then cut the top in half for use on 2 tiles. fold the sticky strip in half, sticky-side out, and stick on the bottom of the tile to affix it to the board. keeps everything in place, and doesn't ruin the paper tiles or board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Roden
United States
Danube
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have always had good luck with the FunTack, used to hang posters and such. A little dab in the center of the bottom (black side) of the hex keeps the hex in place all game. When they flip just transfer the bit the the other side.

GornTC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Bacher
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Okami
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't remember where I got it, but I had a large sheet of plexiglass a little less than 1/8" thick. After getting all the tiles in place, we placed the plexiglass over it. We used a black marker to color over the destroyed tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.