Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Clark
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all...

Just wanted to let you know that the "London on Board" group is expanding it's Sunday gaming sessions to now also meet every 3rd Sunday - starting this coming Sunday!

We're meeting in a VERY convenient pub for transportation, and a generally good pub for comfort/food/drink/lighting, etc...

Come join us at:

The Old Star
St James' Park tube station (we're just outside the Broadway exit)
12:00 - 7:00 (and we start pretty sharpish at 12:00, fyi...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. H.
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice!

This isn't too far away from Finchley Rd. What genres of games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Clark
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently Arkham Horror and similar big-board games seem to be in fashion. Dungeon Lords seens to be a close-second in popularity... All are welcome and hope to see you all there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lister
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At the last sunday session games i saw played included

Indonesia
Through the Ages
Homesteaders
A Brief History of the World
Republic of Rome
Cyclades
Thunderstone
Colossal Arena
Last Train to Wensleydale
Terra Prime
Arkham Horror
Dune

and thats just a fraction - 62 people attended and i know i have missed a lot of games off the list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zubbus O'Really
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm the site here still says The Red Herring? Nevermind.

I put myself down as a maybe for 21st.

I recently played Dungeon Lords and Puerto Rico so I'm very interested in those.
I'm interested in Arkham Horror as well (so much so I have already ordered my copy, but it's still in the shops.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lister
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The weekend sessions are at the Old Star and the Weekday ones are at the Red Herring - the website should now show this correctly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oby Oputa
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi All,

I am new to the website, I am trying to meet people. I have caught the board game bug in the last 6 months and want to meet similiar minded people, who meet regualarly for gaming.
I have played Agricola, Puerto Rico, Settlers of Catan, and could do with more practice. I am also open to playing new games too. I have been checking out the site for really hot games: Le harve, Steam, Goa and Hansa Teutonica seem like really good fun.

I live in Hammersmith and I am 32 (not that it matters). So all you London gamers out there get in touch.

Cheers

Oby

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oby Oputa
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi All,

I am new to the website, I am trying to meet people. I have caught the board game bug in the last 6 months and want to meet similiar minded people, who meet regualarly for gaming.
I have played Agricola, Puerto Rico, Settlers of Catan, and could do with more practice. I am also open to playing new games too. I have been checking out the site for really hot games: Le harve, Steam, Goa and Hansa Teutonica seem like really good fun.

I live in Hammersmith and I am 32 (not that it matters). So all you London gamers out there get in touch.

Cheers

Oby

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lister
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oby,

Come along to London on Board this Sunday (7th March) and you will meet and play with a lot of people who share your passion. Details can be found at www.meetup.com/Londononboard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Wooden
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Obywan wrote:
Hi All,

Cheers

Oby

Not wishing to hijack the London on Board thread, blush but you'd always be welcome at the Isleworth Boardgamers (a short drive / bus or tube ride from Hammersmith). We meet every Wednesday night at 7.30pm at the London Apprentice pub, down by the river in Isleworth.
Check out our blog to get a feel of what we're about...
http://isleworthboardgamers.blogspot.com/

We've also got a Guild here on BGG. Pop along and say "hi!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oby Oputa
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thank you so much for the reply! I will be checking out the website. Does it sound really uncool to say I am excited?

Oby

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zubbus O'Really
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well you ARE hijacking , not that I'm the judge. Thanks for offering but again, my distance from London is why it doesn't work for me on weekdays.

The great thing about The Old Star is that it is 1 tube stop from Victoria but it is also totally within walking distance. So it's great for us who want to just get a return train ticket, get dropped off Victoria and walk the 1 stop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.