Subject: Using empty territory to slowdown aggressive players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miljenko Murkovic
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my last Dust game I discovered a cute little defense trick. I'll try to show it by example.
Lets say your opponent is going for your capital, and he has huge army 2 spaces from your capital (see picture )

Capital ------ tank 1------ tank 2------ opponents army

Your opponent played 3x attack card and you know you are in trouble. If you get to go first you can move your tenk 1 to capital . So now your opponent can't attack your capital this turn. He conquers tank 2 and he is stuck. He need to wait for next turn to move to empty territory.

This trick can be used all over the map to slow down your opponent, especially if you don' have a chance for land majority. And in premium rules you can move thought empty spaces, so this trick doesn't restrict your movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WARNER AIREY
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, good tactic. Something I discovered, was that leaving spaces vacant gives enemy bombers a landing field!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.