Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
Ultimate Werewolf: Ultimate Edition (currently out of print) is being reprinted and should be available in April. This is the edition that werewolf players love, which includes more than 40 roles, 80 cards, dozens of preset scenarios, a huge rulebook with in-depth strategies and advice on everything from setup to moderating to team building, and a custom score pad for the moderator. For a limited time, anyone who purchases Ultimate Werewolf: Ultimate Edition gets the new expansion Ultimate Werewolf: Classic Movie Monsters free!

Ultimate Werewolf: Ultimate Edition will be available in April. Preorders are available now at www.beziergames.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E J
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I highly recomend picking this up. I have it and it truly lives up to its name.This set really brings out the fun due to all of the tips and recomended card usage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Anderson
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
are there any updates on the reprint timeline? I would like to know when I can expect the mail man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
Some preorders have already shipped...yours should be arriving any day, Joseph!

The reprint will be showing up in stores within the next few weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Lindner
United States
Conroe
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my copy in the mail. Can't wait to try this out with my students!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-marc Thibault
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I DON'T buy this game at the Bezier Games website, am I still buying a new print?

To be more precise,

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/inc/sdetail/926947

these guys have an excellent deal. There doesn't seem to be a way to tell which print it is though, and so I was wondering if all currently sold Ultimate Werewolf games are the new print.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.