Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spencer C
Netherlands
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, very excited about this game. The rule set seems simple enough for the action to be (relatively) quick, but involved enough for the game to be interesting.

One thing I was wondering though, is what is a good way to quickly and reasonably measure distances? I know miniature gamers are used to that sort of thing, but I've never really had to do it.

So my question is, how does one go about measuring distances without it slowing the gameplay to a halt and without squabbles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knick Burton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
UanarchyK wrote:
Hi, very excited about this game. The rule set seems simple enough for the action to be (relatively) quick, but involved enough for the game to be interesting.

One thing I was wondering though, is what is a good way to quickly and reasonably measure distances? I know miniature gamers are used to that sort of thing, but I've never really had to do it.

So my question is, how does one go about measuring distances without it slowing the gameplay to a halt and without squabbles?

The most basic way, get yourself a tape measure, preferably not a giant industrial steel one lol, and measure out starting from the base.

I know some people who have measured out 6 inch sticks, and measure with those 6 inches at a time.

The simplest way would be a small tape measure though, just measure out how far you want to go, and as long as no one want's to complain and say you are .456 inches over your limit, you're fine. Just find a system that works for you. The more you do it, the faster the process gets. Just got to get accustom to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.