Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Much sweat and tears, and not a little blood, have been spilled by the designers and the developer... we now emerge with a new ruleset, which we hope will carry us to the finish line. From here on, it's all refinement.

Features of the new rules include tweaks to the scenarios for consistency and to promote more exciting and flexible openings; another refinement of the Polish situation; a new Swedish Attrition track which punishes the Swedes for catastrophic losses (see Poltava) and also provides a more organic flow to politics; a new organic system for reforming the Russian army, which now needs it more than ever; and much more.

We're very excited about the new developments, and we hope new rounds of playtesting and publicity will help push the game over the 500 preorder mark. Spread the word!

I'll have the kit at GMT East at the end of March; and if anyone interested is passing through NYC, give me a holler.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Non vi sed virtute, not armis sed arte paritur victoria.
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
Any chance these will be published on-line?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm afraid not, the rules are still in playtest. In addition, they require several new blocks which were not in the first edition.

Once we are satisfied the rules are near final, I'll talk with the designers about posting them online. For now, if you are curious about the game, the 1.1 rules are available; the basic mechanics remain the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Non vi sed virtute, not armis sed arte paritur victoria.
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
sdiberar wrote:
For now, if you are curious about the game, the 1.1 rules are available; the basic mechanics remain the same.

Those I've read numerous times, thanks a lot! :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.