Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastien Phaneuf
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Hi will start a game of Sea of blood tomorrow. I play the Overlord and I want to use Captain Bones (or whatever his name is). I have a question regarding his Lieutenant Sweetheart:

This guy doesn't use minion. And he is a swimming beast. I figure this means we don't use a ship for him when he encounters the heroes in battle? If so, what can you do with Sweetheart to attack the player if they stay on their boat? Sweetheart has no cannon or no other way to damage the heroes ship. So if they stay on their boat does that mean sweetheart must flee the battle?

Thanks,

Sebastien

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Massey
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure that Sweetheart can simply climb aboard their boat. There are no movement restrictions when moving from the water onto a boat, as far as I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Leis
United States
Merino
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I spent 100 GG and all I got was this stupid overtext.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Technically it costs one extra MP to climb over railing onto a boat from the water, but yes otherwise there are no restrictions. Sweetheart could simply jump aboard the heroes ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.