Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sven Dye
United States
Abingdon
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well here are my 3 pick ups for the weekend. This is my 2nd set of Summoner Wars I already own the dwarves and goblins this time Im excited about picking up elves and the orcs.
Steam
Summoner Wars
Power Grid
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice selection. I think the same group can get a lot of mileage out of both Steam and Power Grid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rose
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very interesting selection I think you picked three unique area's that will give you ton's of gaming selection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Dye
United States
Abingdon
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I have wanted to play power grid for years and was actually afraif of it umtil now. Summoner Wars was a no brainer since I bought the 1st one dwarves vs cave goblins and we all love it. Finally I watched the Steam review on Tom Vassel's dice tower site and fell in love with it. Excited to play with them on Saturday!!!!laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.