Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Haesendonckx
Belgium
Antwerp - Schoten
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

We've been making house rules and armies for most fantasy races devil. The more historically based models can easily be found on sites like plastic soldier review.

For the more exotic I would like your input. Where to find Orcs en Orc Cavalry? Chaos? Elves, Dwarves, Dark Elves, Undead, Skaven,...

We did find undead, orc, goblins, dwarf and Elf infantry of good value from Cesar miniatures: http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/ShowFeature.aspx?id=39

But we found only infantry of those races in the right scale?

Any advice or links where more is to be found?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might also look at Zvezda's "Ring of Rule" series of figures. Check the scale; I'm not sure if these are 1/72.

The figures in Battle Lore are 15mm scale (about 1/120). If you haven't bought any plastics, you might consider using 15mm metal figures instead. You'll find there is wide range of figures. Here's a good site:

http://sites.google.com/site/15mmfantasy/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used lots of Splintered Light Miniatures figures for the dwarf and goblins - they are closer to 18mm - perferct to fit in

Cheers,
Ben.

EDIT: An example of what I had done... didn't get to finish though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Haesendonckx
Belgium
Antwerp - Schoten
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the advice.

We use a lot of 1/72,even replacing some of the original unit with nicer sets.

The only problem is that you can't fix banners, so you have to know which unit has which color.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.