• [+] Dice rolls
Randy McKinney
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Up to 30 games now. Only 5 billion to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Walkingshaw
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel like we're running around in a newly built cathedral. But they've yet to move in the pews and tapestries and stuff, and instead of the stain glass windows there are just big holes in the wall and a gentle breeze blowing through. And here we all our with our little paintbrushes, just getting to work on the crazy-huge collaborative mural on the ceiling. Aldie and Derk are busy drawing up plans for how to plop the huge spire on top of this thing, and some other folks are unloading the Gargoyles from the carts outside.

This site is gonna be awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish I'd have gotten my initial invite! Derk said that apparently several people did NOT get their invites.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hahn Arama
United States
flag msg tools
I had a guide, a Bedouin man, who called me 'Abu el Banat'. And whenever we'd meet another Bedouin, he'd introduce me as Abu el Banat. And the Bedouin would laugh and laugh and offer me a Pint of beer. (cont below)
badge
And I'd go to pay them for the beer and they wouldn't let me. "Abu el Banat" means "father of daughters." They thought the beer was the least they could do.
mbmbmbmbmb
wytefang wrote:
Wish I'd have gotten my initial invite! Derk said that apparently several people did NOT get their invites.

That's my bad...I told Derk the truth about you.

PS I've got mine!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.