Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Ream
United States
omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's your favorite labyrinth adventure result? I was playing this game yesterday and challenged the Ancient Labyrinth: Hercules - on a bad day. Squeak: Thank goodness Hercules has a sudden emergency. This has got my vote. Hercules must've had some bad fish the night before and had to go drop a duece.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Gadgaard
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ninja Assassin:

"Go ask that nice-looking man in the black outfit for help!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John L
msg tools
My favorite was when i used Annie Oakly to kill everyone.

But actually, my favorite time was when me and my friend played Bohnanza. It started out as a nice game, then things started to get intense! I was feeling really good, but i wanted my friend to allow me to plant my Bohn in his garden, it was a Garden Bohn. He said no. Well then i wanted to give him my Black Eye'd Bohn really bad, i told it him he looked like he needed it really bad and i knew exactly what he could do with it to maximize his score. He said no again, so i ended up with Blue bohn. It hurt having that Blue Bohn, as I didn't want it, but that's all part of the game. Then my friend started to get warm, like he was getting a fever or something, he wasn't looking too good, so he changed into his shorts to play better. As he was doing that, i noticed he had a Green Bohn. Then i knew he was sick, but i still wanted it. He gave it to me and I enjoyed it very much as it was just what i needed in my field. Then my friend Tyrone came over, and we let him join in. He gave me his Cocoa Bohn and it felt really good to place it in my field because Bohns of that type are so rare to see. I was getting so mad that i was losing, that i noticed I developed a Red Bohn in my hand. I didn't realize I had one. I gave my Red Bohn to my friend really hard because I was so mad. I ended up with a Stink Bohn again, but the tradeoff was worth it as i no longer had a Red Bohn anymore. I ended up losing, but in the end we were all winners because we had such a good time trading our Bohns with one another and planting them in each other's fields. I ended the night with a big Stink Bohn along with Blue Bohn, but the night was still a blast. I think the next time I play i'm going to try a solo game and just play with myself. I think i'm going to try to get a Wax Bohn as that will make for a much smoother experience. I love this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Gadgaard
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting, though increasingly off-topic

Why not make a session report under Bohnanza?
The people who really like Bohnanza might miss it, hidden away here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.