Popular Tags: [View All]
Flawed Hero
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did a search in the BGG forum for this but didn't find an answer to the basic question of how this card works. I'm sure it's plain as day but for some reason it doesn't make sense to me. The way I read it is, the US player draws the top 5 cards. He may reveal and discard any ones he doesn't want to keep, but does he just keep the ones he does want? If this is the case, he obviously won't get dealt any more cards in the next turn above the limit of 8 or 9. What's throwing me off is the text that says, "remaining drawn cards are returned to the draw deck and it is reshuffled." I'm confused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Schwarz
United States
Tucker
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the US lies a card, put in back on the draw pile. Do not reveal. If the US does not like the card (i.e. OPEC), reveal and place on the discard pile.

If any cards were retained, shuffle the draw pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Schwarz
United States
Tucker
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At no time are cards taken into the US hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Ach
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That card allows you to essentially get rid of opponent event cards from the draw deck by discarding them. The cards you do not discard (i.e. your events - or possibly other events that won't hurt you) go back into the deck and it is reshuffled for subsequent rounds. You don't keep any cards in hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flawed Hero
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
danach81 wrote:
That card allows you to essentially get rid of opponent event cards from the draw deck by discarding them. The cards you do not discard (i.e. your events - or possibly other events that won't hurt you) go back into the deck and it is reshuffled for subsequent rounds. You don't keep any cards in hand.

Got it! Thanks.cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.