James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the game last week or so, and read the rules and was ready to give it a little try. Today I managed to play a "test" SOLO game to get a feel for it right up to the end of the early war cards. This was just a test... Beeeeeeeep

Couple easy questions that came up while I was playing. Just need easy answers. (please no strategy "type" answers at this time I am not ready for strategy yet until I get some play time first)

1. If you play an opponents card to use for a coup, does the opponent still play the event? (I think he does)

2. Can you invade a "empty" country using a "War Card"? For example, Use the Arab-Israeli war card to invade Israel; even "IF" there is no US influence occupying Israel? (I think you can still invade/use the card)

Thanks!

Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: couple quick questions
1.) Yes.
2.) Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick... gotta love that!! Most likely easy for ya too!

Thanks!!

Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
I must think over my position and how I may improve it.
mb
add this to your quickbar!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/97390/collected-rulings
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oeolycus wrote:

It's been in my quickbar for about a year and a half.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that link! I added it to my bookmarks as well. We, my wife and I are "casual" gamers and if a rule doesn't look right, we try to find an answer right then and there. However, "IF" after a few minutes we can't find it right away, then we agree on something and move on. Not worth losing sleep over This is one reason why I "try" to have a solo game to learn the mechanics of the game (whatever game it may be) and then, we BOTH play a learning game. Just like we did with War of the Ring (First Edition) a couple weekends ago.

Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.