Subject: Unable to acces Y&C downloads rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
robert kalin
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've tried multiple times to download from the Y&C page for frontier expansions. Ive read the postings here how to do it. (and there are 3 sub linked postings)
In other forums it mentions you have to register (done) loged in (done)
I cant find any 'download' link -or- the 'telechargment' section.

I've registered and recieved my password
I log in 'Acces membres'
I give my 'identifer' ie 'player name'
Then i enter my password
Then I get

Acces membres

Vous êtes authentifié et aves accès à la rubique "Téléchargements"

(which I do not know french so im not sure what that translates to)
I've read previously here that I had to download from the 'telechargments' area. How do i get access to that area?

When im loged in it list me loged in in the lower left hand corner in white text. Then i goto the us version of frontiers and left click on the image and i get a blank grey screen.

I've checked their forums section which makes no mention of telechargments or downloads available

Ive clicked all left handed button bar sections seeking the download/telechargment section and found none.

Ive left and right clicked the images only to find right click saves the icon image and not targeted and left click gets me a grey screen.

Ive removed all privacy settings and turned off popup blocker (in IE 7) and still blank screen.

Somehow I believe there is some simple misunderstanding going on when folks have problem accessing these files.

If anyone could help it would be wonderful. I have no color printer but i know of a cheap local printery place but cant find imagery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Sperling
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rkcpek wrote:

Vous êtes authentifié et aves accès à la rubique "Téléchargements"

This must mean that you are logged in and that you have access to the download section.

So, when you are logged in and your name is visible in the left hand corner in white text, the "Telechargement" button should be also visible in the left side bar highlighted in orange.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
After login you get:

Click the orange "Téléchargement" button, you get:

Then click "Frontiers US" and get this:

Now, download to your heart's content.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert kalin
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Techargments (downloads) did not appear after logging in. Multiple times. After seeing your imagery I went back and made sure I wasnt overlooking the new tab. Turns out it wasnt showing up. dont know why.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Kortleven
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had exactly the same problem. Randomly decided to try it again after many failed attempts and suddenly the 'Téléchargement' section popped up.

I quickly downloaded everything for Frontiers and stored it on my harddisk. Does any one know if it's OK to post the files here? The official website seems to be a nightmare in terms of reliability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.