Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hugues Paradis
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
Now, this idea may seem strange but I just purchased some modeling clay (playdought style) and I would like to use it to play a small basic miniature game.

Ideally, something similar to brickwar but that would be more adaptated to the nature of clay. I was hoping someone would have something to suggest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Padget
United States
Claremont
California [CA]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clay-O-Rama should fit the bill. Mad fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oooo. When you eliminate an enemy unit, do you get to pound it flat. That would be cool! "Well, he certainly didn't fight very well. SLAPPP!!!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Padget
United States
Claremont
California [CA]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I last ran Clay-O-Rama at a little con about 20 years ago. It was so raucous that the neighboring Paranoia table found it necessary to "shush" us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Aleknevicus
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Issue 52 of The Space Gamer magazine had an article called "Ogre Squash" that was more-or-less a version of Ogre in which you modeled the tanks with clay and then... squashed them as they took damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.