Chakroun Karim
France
Besancon
Franche-Comté
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Starters for €2.5 (ludikbazar.com, philibertnet.com)
Boosters for as low as €0.60 (philibertnet.com) or €20 for a 36 boosters box
battle/adventure packs for €2.00 (ludikbazar.com)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chakroun Karim
France
Besancon
Franche-Comté
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Incidentally, the rulebook is bilingual French/English, and the cards have only short two-word 'sentences' based on english.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Humphrey
United States
Culver
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both of these sites look like the cards are in French. Are ALL the cards in English regardless of what these sites say?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chakroun Karim
France
Besancon
Franche-Comté
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
bane221 wrote:
Both of these sites look like the cards are in French. Are ALL the cards in English regardless of what these sites say?

It is stated in the rulebook that is online, both in the french and english sections, that the cards have only short "english-based" text, and the rulebook is bilingual.
If they lied, I'll be as annoyed as anyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joachim Pehl
Germany
Daubach
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems so.
horlaci wrote:
There is only one edition as far as I know, and all the cards text is in English. The rule sheets are bilingual, in English and French.
I recently ordered from them when the discount began, so I can say that 100%. don't worry, the cards are English.

regards,
Laszlo

I will order tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
carthaginian wrote:
bane221 wrote:

It is stated in the rulebook that is online, both in the french and english sections, that the cards have only short "english-based" text, and the rulebook is bilingual.
If they lied, I'll be as annoyed as anyone.

Just got my Corunea order from http://www.ludikbazar.com/ and all the card texts are in English. This includes the boosters, starters, adventure deck, and Brute Force expansion....ordered all of them. Had some concerns too, but all the cards were printed the same way to save on production costs.

Also, for those in the US that are interested the shipping time is the fastest I have ever experienced. I ordered on 2/15/2010 and my package arrived from France this morning 2/20/2010! Obviously my package did not get held up at customs so I am a very happy Corunea player and collector.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Castelli
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Pone4games wrote:
Also, for those in the US that are interested the shipping time is the fastest I have ever experienced. I ordered on 2/15/2010 and my package arrived from France this morning 2/20/2010! Obviously my package did not get held up at customs so I am a very happy Corunea player and collector.

All of this saddens me. Corunea is such a good game. I hope someone will pick it up. I was hoping for at least another Adventure Pack.

Hey! Fantasy Flight? Don't you need another LCG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Ward
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a bunch of Corunea cards I was looking to trade. Can't get an opponent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronny Heinz
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's sad, but the company made from the beginning many errors. The game had potential which the creators realized too late. RIP Corunea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joachim Pehl
Germany
Daubach
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So,
my game came today. I had a complete card set after opening the three starters and 11 of the 36 boosters wow

Why didn't they sell it directly as a fixed product. I can't imagine that they sold a lot of boosters, the starters were much better priced and it seems to me that some cards were only in the starters (I have exactly 1 copy of each card that did belong to the fixed card set, which means I didn't find them in the boosters). I'm not sure how many ignored the game since it was marketed as collectible, at least I did.

Well at least you can get it now for a bargain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Böttcher
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Firepot wrote:
It's sad, but the company made from the beginning many errors. The game had potential which the creators realized too late. RIP Corunea.

What errors do you mean ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Busi
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The boosters for example, and the fact that they get focused on CB and leaving the card game without any support, even a website. Bad move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this game on 'mega sale' anywhere in the US? Looks like about US$20 for the whole set if I'm counting correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
FlyingArrow wrote:
Is this game on 'mega sale' anywhere in the US? Looks like about US$20 for the whole set if I'm counting correctly.

I've looked just about everywhere I could think of to see if any online US store had Corunea cards on sale. Thoughthammer and Fun Again Games have some of the decks in stock, but last I checked they were not discounting the prices. I hope your search fares better than mine, but I ended up ordering from France.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's still on sale at the Ludibay store:

Corunea - Starter Pack 1 : Defender & Warden 1.20EUR
Corunea - Starter Pack 2 : Swordmaster & Defiler 1.20EUR
Corunea - Starter Pack 3 : Shade & Elementalist 1.20EUR
Corunea - Adventure Pack 1 : Makual, Nolok & Shulius 1.20EUR
Corunea - Brute Force Extra Pack 2.50EUR
Corunea - Booster 0.30EUR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.