BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Suggestions

Subject: Recent images by geekbuddies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Portugal
Lagos
Algarve
flag msg tools
I've been offline from BGG for the last couple of weeks, but I'll be back very soon!
badge
I'm that weirdo that keeps track of how many badges Kaffedrake has sold prior to yesterday
mb
Hi,

We are currently able to view the last 5 articles and geeklists for each of our geekbuddies (GeekBuddy Manager > View Activity), as well as viewing their recent contributions in list format (GeekBuddy Manager > Recent).

Is there any possibility of adding images to the mix, so we could have "Recent Images by [geekbuddy]" in the activity page and those same images in the "Recent" list?

It would also be interesting to add "Recent Files" and "Recent Microbadges" (or maybe just have a "Recent Uploads", which would include images, files and microbadges?) , and extending the "Recent Geeklists" to "Recent Geeklists / Geeklist Items".

In any case, simply adding "Recent Images" would be great, and would have the most impact IMO.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just subscribe to them, and you get a notification anytime they post something.
You can limit the subscription to specific types, if you like to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Portugal
Lagos
Algarve
flag msg tools
I've been offline from BGG for the last couple of weeks, but I'll be back very soon!
badge
I'm that weirdo that keeps track of how many badges Kaffedrake has sold prior to yesterday
mb
Werbaer wrote:
Just subscribe to them, and you get a notification anytime they post something.
You can limit the subscription to specific types, if you like to.

Thanks for the suggestion; I'll do that, but the geekbuddy thingy would still be neat, as would be easier and has simpler historic information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.