tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jez Higgins
United Kingdom
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered from VPG a few times now. The postage obviously varies with the size of the order but I didn't find it outrageous, especially as they get things out so promptly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mackin
United Kingdom
Shipley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I am not aware of any uk stockists but you can order directly from Victory Point Games.

I placed an order for Forlorn Hope and Waterloo 20 directly with them at 10.30am Friday 12th Feb and it was delivered this morning Wed 17th Feb.

The shipping from the USA was $14 (about £9) but I don't know if it would have been cheaper if I'd only ordered one game.

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart McIntyre
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up about their reasonable and fast shipping: I just ordered Loot and Scoot: that was 17.95 plus $7.50 shipping

This is about 17UKP total, with shipping being 5UKP.

(You can always cancel at the checkout if you don't like the look of the postage).

Stuart

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristiano Cozzolino
Italy
Roma
RM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Foolish_Dog wrote:
Does anyone know of any?

I'm interested too in a european reseller for Victory Point. No info about it?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
VPG has just had a business meeting to set the company's direction for the short and long term. One important aspect is that during the next half-year we're going be able to offer our games at a discount that, we hope, is sufficient to get us more and better overseas distribution to retailers.

We'll be announcing those plans on our web site with our next article update, I believe.

So, we understand and, at last, we're working on it!

Alan Emrich

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lister
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now available from a UK online retailer

http://www.boardgameguru.co.uk/victory-point-games-223-c.asp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Pace
msg tools
Alan Emrich wrote:
VPG has just had a business meeting to set the company's direction for the short and long term. One important aspect is that during the next half-year we're going be able to offer our games at a discount that, we hope, is sufficient to get us more and better overseas distribution to retailers.

We'll be announcing those plans on our web site with our next article update, I believe.

So, we understand and, at last, we're working on it!

Alan Emrich

Hey , European resident here that really wants to buy your games , but it seems like boardgameguru is the only retailer in europe that stocks your games but doesn't ship to my country (Malta) tried to buy directly from you but was met by a whopping $50+ shipping cost..any options for me ? =(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.