Subject: Downloadable manual available? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Moloney
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
Hi all,

We bought this as a present for a nephew. Since I'll probably play a game with him to teach him it, but I don't want to open the box, is there anywhere I can download the rules or guide from?

Thanks,

P.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Calzolari
Italy
S.Lazzaro di Savena
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand... how can you play it without open the box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Moloney
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
Er, sorry, I should have been clearer - I don't want to open the box before I give it to him. But I want to be able to show him how to play it as soon as he opens it.

P.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Calzolari
Italy
S.Lazzaro di Savena
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, i don't know if the manual can be downloaded, but if you know a bit D&D3.5 you'll be able to plat this basic game in 2 minutes.
It have reduced, compiled character sheets, with only 7 abilities per PC and clear instruction about how and when use them.
The game rules are really streamlined, and you can play the adventure while you read it.
Really, it is not hard: i played it with 6 years kids that never have seen nothing more than monopoly (not so uncommon here) and they grabbed the game immediatly.
You may even start playing and teach the rules when the related events happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.